Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Beauty Pageant

It's been a long time since I watched any beauty pageants, namely the Chinese ones or the World or the Universe ones. Surprisingly I dreamt of the Chinese ones yesterday. I was not one of the participants (fortunately or else it would be an embarrassment) but I was happy to be one of the audiences at the competition. I mean, to watch the pageant live there and then. Cool right?

Anyway, I don't know what triggered the dream but the dream was an exciting one. As usual, one of the candidates is from Malaysia and I am sure that the pageant was the Miss Chinese International. In the dream, the competition was the national level i.e. in Malaysia with one of the girls (not sure from which state) winning the title. As the competition proceeded to international, amazingly our Malaysian representative won the 2nd runner up! Yay!!! I was there watching it, how cool was that.. though I am not sure how I ended up there. Hehe..

I was woken up by my phone alarm before I could stay on to know who won the 1st runner up as well as the winner. Darn! I was not able to sleep back smoothly after that and that's why you see this post being created after a long period of absence. Then I thought.. Whatever had happened to the Miss Chinese International 2008/2009? I try to google some information about it, if I wanted to. Hee.. :)

No comments: