Sunday, 8 March 2009

Since then..

I've not been dreaming a lot. My mind was very much occupied with other things, important ones. I don't dream as often as last time anymore. So, I will only update here whenever there is a dream. Made sense eh?

Recently, there was a dream which I have never expected. Well, you cannot control what you can dream right? Anyway, it has got to do with someone who I used to like. Things got overheated that towards the end (when the part I broke the ending by waking up), I attempted suicide. Oh dear.. I was shocked by it. I woke up in a daze from an afternoon nap. My heart was pumping so fast. Never had I thought or even now, dreamed of doing so for a person.

It then got me thinking. Is everything now, at its right places and at the right time?

No comments: