Sunday, 14 June 2009

Cheated

The feeling of deceit woke me up from a dream. I guessed the dream came sooner than I thought. It happened a few week backs, and I chose to believe in its contents. It was hanging for some time now, and after the "being" in the dream.. "seeing" it with my own eyes, it was worth "believing".

In real life, I was pursued for one chap. I shall name him Capricorn. I barely knew Capricorn but then he popped the "be-my-gf" question. It tickled my heart that months back but as time passed, somehow things began to break down. It was a good few weeks back then but I supposed things weren't meant to stay. Hence, the dream. I couldn't remembered exactly how the settings and the circumstances around this dream but the following contents are based on my best knowledge and recollection of it.

In the dream, I was in a building about a few storeys high. Capricorn was in the dream and I saw him. I walked towards him, his back was facing me. Lately, he has spent less time talking to me and more time with his "grandmother". I was dubious whenever he gave that excuse for not going online. Then, the thought of the "grandmother" being another "girl" came to my mind. I was tainted a bit at that time, in thinking that it is the latter. So, it began the suspicion on him having another girl and "cheated" on me.

So, in the dream he was confronted and he admitted. The girl's name is India and they've engaged. My heart was shattered, in the dream of course. To add more salt to the damage, they've been sleeping with each other. Heart was shattered to pieces. I walked out, raging with angry emotions and was very sad. Inside, I hope he would come after me but what made me laugh somehow, is that he did come. But the usual hug from behind action did not come. Instead, he placed both of his hands on my eyes.. closing them.

o_O aiks!

It was then I woke up in a jolt. It's a sign. With the dream, it marked the end of the feelings. Glad that things are clearer now.. :)

No comments: