I was in white, and so is the man in my dream. He was a friend who lives far far away and so I was surprised to be dreaming about him. I don't know its ending but in the dream, he was the one who chauffeured me to the grocery shop. I was dropped off beside a pathway, and I walked up towards the grocery. I presumed he left when I slammed the car's door.
About 15 minutes later, I was walking down the pathway in the opposite direction to where I came from. As I walked down, in my own tiny pace.. a car pulled over. It was white and mini. Hehe.. There he was at the driver's seat, opened up the passenger's door to allow me to put the groceries there. It then ended..
O_O haiz.. It's just a dream. But a sweet and innocent one.
I had this dream a few weeks back or was it months? I haven't update this blog for so long, almost forgetting that I had this one to keep all my dream logs.
No comments:
Post a Comment